Learn to Shop Gluten Free
This book teaches you to identifying products that are safe to eat on a gluten-diet. It goes through a typical grocery store, department to department describing:
- Ingredients to look out for
- Ingredients you don’t have to worry about
- Common products that may or may not be gluten free
- Special “gluten free” versions of products
- Things to be aware of
This isn’t a shopping list with brands to buy and brands to avoid, but it will teach you to find the products in your grocery store you can eat.
The book has sections on:
- Fresh Meat and Seafood
- Condiments (Ketchup and Relish, Salad Dressings, Mayo)
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Snack Foods
- Soups and Sauces
- Baking Products and Spices
- Beverages and Desserts
- Personal Needs and Pharmaceuticals
Learn to Shop Gluten Free is priced at $20.
You will also receive a free report: What can I eat tonight? A guide for people learning to eat gluten free.
The Paypal transaction will come from Blue Springs Consulting, the business owned by Sue Newell who operates Learn to Eat Gluten Free and the author of Learn to Shop Gluten Free.